- Delivery of Goods will be made by courier, DHL during normal working hours.
- Courier cannot deliver packages without receiving a signature and/or payment of applicable custom duties.
- We’ll spare no effort to deliver your goods within the number of days specified in your order confirmation.
- We’ll not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any unavoidable delay in delivery.
- You can track your order by entering the tracking number directly into our courier’s website.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you’ll become responsible for them.
- You must carefully check the package being delivered to you and should there be any damage, you must write in the document attesting delivery that you reserve the right to verify the content.
- Our cashmere products benefit EUR 1 Certificate and will be delivered duty-free to all EU countries.
- Duty-free and tax-free delivery to USA, UK, South Africa, Turkey and other countries of SADC and COMESA.
- For countries outside those mentioned in items 8 & 9, orders may be subject to the custom duty/taxation rules prevailing in each of those countries. However, we’ll deliver the goods free of charge to your doorstep..
We offer customer assistance for any questions related to our Website or any further information that you may require about our products.
Our customer service will be available 24 hrs 7 days a week. The service will be in both English and French.
We invite you to contact us through our website or Email (email@example.com) or by phone ( +230 6770454).