We have tried to keep the information as simple as possible. However, given that by using our website and online boutique, you are agreeing to certain terms and conditions, we have clearly outlined below some important information that we think you should read carefully.
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- 1 The following additional terms also apply to your use of this Website:
- 1.2 If you purchase goods from the Website, our terms and conditions of salewill apply to such purchases.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- 1 Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content provided therein, will always be available or be uninterrupted and we will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- WEBSITE CONTENT
- 1 We may update the Website from time to time and may change all or any part of the content at any time.
- 2 We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content provided therein, will be free from errors or omissions.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
- 1 You may not and may not allow others to modify, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt, circumvent or otherwise interfere with or alter the Website.
- 2 You agree not to use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, the Website or access to the Website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
- 3 You shall not breach or attempt to breach the security of this Website.
- 4 When dealing with this Website you must not use a false email address, impersonate any other person or entity, or mislead us as to the origin of any electronic communications or content.
- 6 We make no representations that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from locations other than Mauritius do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 7 You will be responsible for installing adequate anti-virus software and related security protection to secure your computer systems when using this Website. We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of your failure to do so.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and the material published on it including all software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material and other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements contained therein, and the selection, sequence, ‘look and feel’ and arrangements. All such rights are reserved.
- 2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on the Website.
- 3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- 4 You must not use this Website or any part of it for any purpose without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- 5 The trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cashmere Polo Club or third-party owners. You are granted no right or licence with respect to any such trademarks or service marks and any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
- YOUR INFORMATION
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS
- 1 Certain content, products and services available via the Website may include materials from third parties and we may provide links to certain third-party websites. We have little or no control over, and are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or websites. We therefore do not warrant, endorse or accept any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products or services of third parties. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access such websites or your use of such links to any other websites or pages is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- 2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- 3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- 3.1 use of, or inability to use, this Website; or
- 3.2 use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- 4 Please note that we only provide this Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use this Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 5 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONTACT US